Yes, a contract does need to be signed to become a valid contract. There are occasional cases where oral contracts or unsigned contracts may still comply with contract law, but those are risky.
Your cleaner may be changed if they are allocated a different location. However, the cleaner may not be changed if a request from the client is handed in and both the cleaner and the client are in agreement.
We offer in home, over the phone, and written estimates. All estimates are free and hold no obligation. To get a written estimate you will have to go to our “estimate” tab on our website and fill out the information. In order to give an accurate house cleaning estimate we will need to know what type of service and how many square feet we will be cleaning. For any other estimates you will need to call the office at +253-713-226421
Yes! We do not pick up your stuff and then clean. Here are some simple steps to follow prior to us arriving.
- Make your home accessible. A key that is accessible to the cleaning person(s) is usually the best method. A fee will be charged if we are unable to access your home. (See House Cleaning Service Cancellation procedures.)
- Turn off alarm system. If you choose to leave the alarm on and have the service disarm, we will not be held responsible for false alarms or misuse of the alarm system.
- Have your home picked up and ready to be cleaned to avoid additional charges.
- Have your valuables put away to avoid accidents. Limited liability protection for valuable antiques or non-replaceable items.
- Customer has 30 days to request or report damaged or broken items for replacement or repair. After 30 days customer assumes liability.
- Let us know how we are doing. Complete the Customer Service Evaluation that is left at the time of service, or submit your comments online at Yelp, Superpages, Facebook or any other online site. We appreciate your feedback and use it to help improve our services!
There are a few ways that you can let our crew in. One way would be an extra key. You could leave the key at our office, we handle all keys professionally and securely, or you could leave a key hidden near your front door with instructions on where to find it, such as under the mat, or in the planter. We also can use garage openers, or codes. We assure you that all the information and keys you provide us will be handled securely and returned to you if you ever discontinue service. However, if we cannot enter your house or the key is no where to be found, you will be charged with a lockout fee, for more information visit our policy section.
In the unfortunate event that a breakage occurs, we will promptly make every effort to have the item repaired or replaced. All Marison employees are fully insured to guarantee the safety of your possessions.
Absolutely. We have a 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy.
Our goal is to give you the best cleaning possible each time. If something is not done to your satisfaction, call us within 24 hours and we will correct it for free, or give you a credit on your next clean.