At Marison Cleaners we do believe that the bedroom is an important and intimate. when cleaning ones bedroom we make sure to make it as comfortable as possible since its where most of us relax and sleep in.
Marison Cleaners will remove clutter, dust, and vacuumed the house and tidied your closets, your bedrooms will be basically done. To finish up, simply:
- Return any furniture (chairs, diaper bins, etc.) that you put up to vacuum earlier.
- Make bed.
- Special projects: Organize your sock drawer? Fold laundry and put in dresser? Put a mint on your pillow?
Here’s How we clean the master Bedroom.
- Start with the 15 Minute Bedroom Cleanup or for a child’s room the 15 Minute Kid’s Room Cleanup. This will help get your master bedroom into a workable place for you to begin.
- We will dust down the ceiling and corners in the master bedroom. Consider if the walls in your home need to be washed. Don’t forget air vents, doorknobs, and switch plates. Dust and clean all wall art. Be careful when cleaning framed art and photographs. Never spray cleaner or water onto the frame. The liquid can seep behind the glass and damage the pictures. Instead, use a lightly wetted clean cloth to wipe the frame and glass.
- Clean the ceiling fan in the master bedroom.
Dust the fan and fan blades. You may need to use a gentle cleanser like Murphy’s Oil soap mixed with water and a cleaning cloth. Take down light fixtures and gently wash and dry them before replacing.
- Take down draperies and curtains to wash or have cleaned according to the directions. Dust down any blinds and other window treatments. Dust down and wash window sills and corners. Wash the inside and outsides of windows. Take down and rinse off screens before replacing.
- Wash all bedding, comforters, mattress pads, pillows, etc. from your master bedroom. Vacuum and flip your mattress over to provide even wear. Clean out from under your bed. Replace bed with clean bed linens. Make the bed.
- Dust down and clean all accent lamps and knickknacks in the master bedroom. Use a vacuum attachment or duster to clean the lamp shade, lamps, and any extra decorative items.
- Dust down all dressers, chests, and nightstands. Clean any mirrors and glass
- Clean flooring in the master bedroom. Dust and mop for hard floors. Professionally clean carpet or vacuum and spot treat for mildly soiled floors.
- We use the 4 container method to go through the closets, drawers, and boxes.
Put the keep items back into the closet.
Ahen an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book areIt hasear survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentiall yellow aw unchangedh the release o type.Ahen an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book areIt hasear survived not only five centuries.
- Price :$19
- Cleaning Hours :1-3 Hours
- Number of Cleaners :02 Cleaner
- Visiting Hours :09.00am - 06.00pm
- Contact :+88 9504200
- E-mail :firstname.lastname@example.org