At Marison Cleaners we clean different variety of floors. With the experiences we have we ensure that any floor that we have to work on will be spotless clean.
We have different types of machines and detergents that clean various types of floors. Some of the floors that we clean include;
Though asphalt flooring is durable and rough it can sustain damage from abrasive scouring, grease, oil solvents and strong soaps. To clean your asphalt flooring you have to –
- While mopping we use a cleaner that can withstand mopping. However, we do not make use of too much water as it will reach the joints of your asphalt tiles and loosen them. Your mop should only be damp and never dripping wet.
- If there are any heel marks on the tiles we get rid of them with the help of fine quality steel wool.
This flooring type is easy to maintain and what you need to do is –
- We use a neutral floor cleaner and a damp cloth to clean the floor. Old string mops will be the best.
- We do not use abrasive cleaner as that will only scratch the glaze.
Brick floors are porous and it requires effort and time to keep this type of flooring clean. You can use a sealer that is created for brick, be it water or solvent based. The steps that you need to follow to clean this type of floor are –
- We will vacuum the floor so as to get rid of any debris and then using a damp mop, remove the dirt.
- Won’t use any strong soap, acids, or abrasives to clean the floor to prevent damaging the floor.
- We can use one cup of vinegar mixed in water to make your brick floor shine.
To make your linoleum floor shine you need to wax the floor. After waxing, your linoleum floor will require vacuuming and an occasional damp mop cleaning.
- Solvent-based products are harmful to linoleum floors. Also, we do not pour water on this type of flooring.
- To get rid of heel marks we use high-quality steel wool and apply liquid wax on to the floor. Gently rub the area and then wipe using a damp cloth.
- We use an all-purpose cleaner to mop floor.
Concrete floors are porous and can absorb stains really fast. To clean your indoor concrete floors you can make use of a commercial sealer.
- Before we use a commercial cleaner you need to use a broom to loosen dirt and get rid of debris in case your concrete floor is not properly sealed. Then wash using an all-purpose cleaner.
Marble flooring is used in many homes and you can clean it in the following way.
- If you have used unpolished marble then it is porous and can easily stain. So, you need to use a sealer created for this kind of flooring.
- We will mop the floor using all-purpose cleaner and clean water. We will add a cup of fabric softener to 1/4 gallon of water and make use of self-polishing liquid wax. Do strip this once in a while, rinse, and apply the wax again.
- We will use wax or water-based wax. If we use paste we then make sure to test the same in a corner of your room to check if the paste discolors your floor. If not, you can use it.
Slate and Flagstone
This type of flooring is porous and rough and you need to seal it to prevent stains. To clean these types of flooring you need to –
- Clean the floors using a neutral purpose cleanser.
- Allow the floor to dry then seal it using a water-based or a solvent sealer.
- After cleaning and sealing, just sweep regularly using a string mop or flat mop and a neutral floor cleaner on a weekly basis.
Different flooring material has different characteristics and this is why you need to know the different ways to clean and take care of them. There is no one cleaning method that suits all and if you try to do so your floor will not last you for long. So, depending on the floor type you have chosen follow the cleaning method suggested above and your floor is sure to look new and fresh for a very long time.
- Price :$29
- Cleaning Hours :1-3 Hours
- Number of Cleaners :02 Cleaner
- Visiting Hours :09.00am - 06.00pm
- Contact :+88 9504200
- E-mail :email@example.com